Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||2t/h Dry Starch||Warranty:||1year|
potato cutting machine,
drum washing machine
Low Consumption Starch Dewatering Machinery Rotary Vacuum Filters
Feature of rotary vacuum filters :
1. Combining the latest technology and years experience into a whole .
2. Fully stainless steel for parts contacting with material , compact structure and nice design .
3. Speed of rotating drum can be adjusted .
4. Material unloaded through blade, which is made of high rigid alloy and can be adjusted .
5. Stirrer’s running frequency can be adjusted .
6. Continuous regulate fluid-level control .
Description of starch dewatering machine :
In this stage, the amount of water is reduced mechanically by filtration by means of a vacuum filter. Starch de-watering by vacuum filters is generally preferred for their continuous operation, easy control, and simple maintenance. ZY Vacuum have a state-of-the-art design and can run with full capacity flexibility, contiguous system and come with a wide range of food-grade options.
Type of starch dewatering machine :
Benefits of Starch dewatering vacuum filters:
1. Stirrer’s running frequency can be adjusted .
2. Continuous regulate fluid-level control .
3. Low energy consumption, small area , friendly operation and stable running .
4. Widely used to dewater starch slurry in starch processing .
5. Starch dewatering vacuum rotary drum filter potato starch machine
1. Are you the manufacture or trading company?
Answer: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on starch machine and design more than 13 years. We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province, welcome to visit.
3. What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
4. Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.
5. The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour 1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton starch .
Contact Person: Alice