Wheat Potato Starch Machine / Cassava Starch Production Line Vacuum Rotary Dewatering
|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||simple packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||20set per month|
|Capacity:||2t/h Dry Starch||Warranty:||1year|
starch washing machine,
drum washing machine
ZY Brand Starch Vacuum Rotary Dewatering Machinery /Starch Dewatering Machine
Description of Vacuum filters :
In this stage, the amount of water is reduced mechanically by filtration by means of a vacuum filter. Starch de-watering by vacuum filters is generally preferred for their continuous operation, easy control, and simple maintenance. ZY Vacuum have a state-of-the-art design and can run with full capacity flexibility, contiguous system and come with a wide range of food-grade options.
By continuously developing the filtration process and technique as one of the few suppliers, ZY obtained a leading position in the market
By mean of vacuum filtration starch is dewatered, water is taken out of the final starch slurry and is prepared for drying.
Benefits of Starch dewatering vacuum filters:
1. Stirrer’s running frequency can be adjusted .
2. Continuous regulate fluid-level control .
3. Low energy consumption, small area , friendly operation and stable running .
4. Widely used to dewater starch slurry in starch processing .
5. Starch dewatering vacuum rotary drum filter potato starch machine
Type of starch dewatering machine :
1. Are you the manufacture or trading company?
Answer: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on starch machine and design more than 13 years. We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province, welcome to visit.
3. What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
4. Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.
5. The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour 1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton starch .