Cassava Flour Hammer Milling Machine Hammer Mill Crusher Large Capacity
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||simple packing|
|Delivery Time:||15days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||30set per month|
|Type:||Cassava Processing Machine||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Raw Material:||Fresh Cassava,Fresh Potato||Voltage:||According To Local Voltage|
|Name:||Hammer Mill||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Function:||Starch Processing Machine||Color:||Customer Demand|
tapioca slicing machine,
hammer mill crusher
ZY Large Capacity Cassava Flour Hammer Milling Machine Crushing Machine
Key Technology & Innovation Potions:
1. All parts in contact with raw material are made of food-grade stainless steel, which protects materials from outer pollution.
2. High rotating speed, high line speed, excellent rasping performance, uniform particle, and high starch ionization rate.
Advantage of Hammer mill :
- Brittle materials are best fractured by impact from blunt hammers.
- It is capable of grinding many different types of materials
- Highest starch yield and highest milling efficiency
- Best in class durability
Type of machine:
Cassava cutting machine was used to cut the cleaned cassava tuber, potato, sweet potato into small blockes or pieces before cassava grinding or rasping section. For that the cassava tuber is big and to reduce the wear of machines and prolong its service life.
1. Are you the manufacture or trading company?
Answer: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on starch machine and design more than 13 years. We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province, welcome to visit.
3. What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
4. Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.
5. The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour 1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton starch .
The workshop of starch factory :