Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel||Type:||Cassava Processing Machine|
|Motor:||Seimens And China Brand||Power:||11-75kw|
|Function:||Multifunction||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Product Name:||Hydrocyclone||Raw Material:||Fresh Cassava,Fresh Potato|
|Usage:||Cassava Starch Processing Machine|
cassava flour processing equipment,
cassava starch extraction machine
Fully Automatic Operation Large Output Cassava Starch Processing Machine
Starch hydrocyclone is used to to each kind of starch and modified starch starch emulsion degreasing, fine slag separation, protein separation, washing and enrichment, etc..Continuous concentration and separation of food industry suspension, clarification, etc.
With compact structure, high precision, as well as good sealing effect, is widely used in potatoes, cassava, sweet potatoes, corn, wheat, valley (m) starch, and other industries.
1. Fully stainless steel to be sure there is no corrosion.
2. Advanced suface treatment craft. Oil and dirty resisiting.
3. Widely used for starch extraction in starch processing plants.
4. Multifuction of concentration, recovery, washing and separation for hydrocyclone group.
5. Cyclone pipes are made from material of reinforced nylon with high strengh, detter abrasive resistance and excellent separation result.
|Capacity||10t/h-15||15t/h-20||20-25t/h||30t/h or above|
Q1: Is your company a factory or trading company?
A: Our company is a factory in Henan Province ,with export license
and we have done export business over 20 years professionally.
Q2. What is your main business?
A: ZY is devoted to starch processing machine. The machine of starch processing line , such as : cassava starch line , cassava flour line , potato starch line , sweet potato line , wheat starch ,sago line and garri line
Q3: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our add: Jianshe Road , Zhengzhou City , Henan Province , China.
Warmly welcome to visit us!
Cassava starch factory :
Contact Person: Alice