Full Stainless Steel Rasper Machine Cassava Sweet Potato Starch Making
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||simple packing|
|Delivery Time:||20days after received the down payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2set per month|
|Material:||Stainless Steel 304||Power:||160kw|
cassava starch production line,
belt filter press
Full Stainless Steel Rasper Used For Potato Cassava /Sweet Potato Starch Making Machine
1. Europe advanced design concepts, do not need special tools can discharged clamper of saw balde, simple operation, handling and rapid;
2. High-intensity roller of rasper, special materials, in high-speed, heavy-duty not under deformation and ensure production safety;
3. Adopt international advanced high precision cutting line to gutter of roll to ensure that every dimension of precision;
4. High-speed rotation, the line speed of more than 96 m / s, broken cell completely and could fully extract useful components without waste;
5. Removable sieve plate, easily cleaned to ensure that the best materials through rate; Sweden imports SKF heavy loads bearing , Germany OPITE powerful conveyor belt to ensure a smooth high-speed operation; Motor domestic brands (the choice of Siemens Motor), adjustable motor Guide.
|Main shaft rotating speed (r/min)||2100||2100||2100|
|Drum diameter (mm)||Φ840||Φ840||Φ840|
|Drum width (mm)||350||500||600|
|Motor power (kw )||110||160||200-250|
1. Are you the manufacture or trading company?
Answer: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on starch machine and design more than 13 years. We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2.Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province, welcome to visit.
3.What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
4.Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.
5. The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour 1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton starch .
Delivery PHoto :