4kw Sweet Potato Starch Extraction Machine Internal Cleaning Centrifugal Sifter
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|20set per month
|7-8t/h Dry Starch
|Sweet Potato Starch Extraction
4kw Sweet Potato Starch Extraction Machine,
Sweet Potato Starch Centrifugal Sifter,
7t/h Starch Centrifugal Sifter
Sweet potato starch extraction/ Centrifugal sieve starch
Description of sweet potato starch making machinery (centrifugal sieves ) :
1. The dewatering sieve is used for removing the water stick on the surface of the products made of stainless steel, grade304
2. A dewatering sieve can be considered as a strainer after the washer, to drain most of the water out of the products after washing.
3. Due to the machines vibration, the water is shaken off the products.
4. The dewatering sieve is also used by the white cabbage line, but since this product will not be washed, it will only function as an extra process to shake of any other insanitary waste.
Benefits of starch dewatering vacuum filters:
- Low consumption of electrical energy and no peak currents
- High starch de-watering quality
- Internal cleaning
- Variable drum speed control
- Adjustable scraper with stellite cutting edge
- Highest dry substance
- Continuous adjustable level control
Type of starch dewatering machine :
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* provide free processing design .
* View our Factory.
After sales service
Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
1. Are you the manufacture or trading company?
Answer: We are the manufacturer with professional produce experience on starch machine and design more than 13 years. We own both of Domestic and international sales department.
2. Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province, welcome to visit.
3. What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
4. Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.
5. The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour 1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton starch .
Dry starch system :
Workshop of starch factory :