Payment & Shipping Terms:
corn hammer mill,
spin flash dryer
High Starch Extraction Rate Centrifugal Sieve For Sweet Potato Starch Line
Processing description :
Centrifugal sieve is used to separate the fine fiber(pulp) from starch slurry after rasping and desanding process,which is widely used in the processing of potato, cassava, sweet potato, wheat, rice, sago and other grain starch extraction.
Advantage of centrifugal sieves:
1. Completely closed combination structure,no intermediate tanks needed.
2. Motor of lower placement for better stability.
3. Stainless steel sieve plate ensure longer service live.higher efficiency and better efficiency.
4. Unique stainless steel multi-layer composite screen with higher separation rate improves efficiency.
5. No dead corner,resulting in no bacteria and conforming to food hygiene requirement.
Type of machinery :
|Model||Diameter of basket||Working model||Power kw||Weight T|
1.. Where is your factory located?
Answer: Our factory is located in Zhengzhou city, Henan province, welcome to visit.
2.. What is your guarantee of machine ?
Answer: usually our guarantee is 1 years.
3.. Can you arrange your technicians to install the machine for us?
Answer: Yes,We will assign our engineers to go abroad for installing machines for our users.
4. . The minimum handling capacity is ?
A: for cassava flour machine : the minimum capacity is per hour 1ton/h flour .
B: for cassava starch line : the minimum capacity is per hour 2ton starch .
customer visting photo :
Contact Person: Alice