Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Cassava Processing Machine||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
|Raw Material:||Fresh Cassava,Fresh Potato||Voltage:||According To Local Voltage|
|Name:||Hammer Mill||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Function:||Starch Processing Machine||Color:||Customer Demand|
garri processing equipment,
cassava peel processing machine
Low Power Consumption Per Hour 2ton Garri Production Machine
Cassava cutting machine was used to cut the cleaned cassava tuber, potato, sweet potato into small blockes or pieces before cassava grinding or rasping section. For that the cassava tuber is big and to reduce the wear of machines and prolong its service life.. These machines have many sorts of applications in many industries, including:
Feature of Hammer mill :
1. Newly designed with compact structure, easy disassembly and low maintenance cost
2. Small volumes with large capacity, high drum speed, low energy consumption and steady operation.
3. To avoid duplication of material cutting and improve cutting ability.
4 Blade is specially made and is durable.
5. Parts contact with materials is made of stainless steel, to ensure material s not contaminated.
6. Advanced surface treatment technology is used for ensuring equipment good looking and resistance of oil, corrosion and dirt.
Type of machine:
Q1: Is your company a factory or trading company?
A: Our company is a factory in Henan Province ,with export license
and we have done export business over 20 years professionally.
Q2. What is your main business?
A: ZY is devoted to starch processing machine. The machine of starch processing line , such as : cassava starch line , cassava flour line , potato starch line , sweet potato line , wheat starch ,sago line and garri line
Q3: If we show you our layout of factory, can you help us to design the whole process line?
A : Yes, our experienced engineers and technical employees can help you to arrange the layout and installation of whole process line based on your real situation;
The workshop of starch factory :
the delivery photo :
Contact Person: Alice